Saturday, February 26, 2011

busy bee, busy bee.

This entire week is crazy. Reaching home at 11pm every single week day became a norm for the week. It's indeed tiring.. draining all my cells and energy. If the results would come out positively the following monday it would ALL be worthwhile, even if I were to undergo it again. --- I NEED TO PASS PLEASE:(

Then i guess i shouldnt even be here right now typing this using msn and facebook. But I really appreciate if I can hv some time alone just to do something I like.... and.. yah.. deprieved of sleep. and I didnt even geddo meet my boyfriend. . but still today we did enjoy a short one, a breakfast over mac's.. contented. oh ya, and I stayed over on friday:)

well.........

I've been transferred to a new scope as sales co-ordinator and Zinnie have officially become my colleague . much love:)

No comments: